Write a Review on TripAdvisor
Terms and Conditions
Tavira Vacations is a trading name of Sunnydays in Algarve lda. (henceforth referred to as 'the Company' , 'the Management', 'us', 'we' or 'our'.
A Booking and Cancellation
Prior to any booking, please check the 'Availability calendar' or contact us during office hours (09.00-12.30 and 14.00-17.00) to check for availability and to seek clarification.
1. A booking will only be secured once we have received a completed and signed Booking Form with the 30% non-refundable deposit 8 weeks in advance of your arrival date. You will receive a written confirmation once the deposit has been cleared in our bank.
2. The full balance of 70% is payable 6 weeks in advance of the arrival date.
3. If you book less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date, the full balance is payable together with the Booking Form.
4. If you do not pay the full balance 4 weeks prior to your arrival date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and you will lose your deposit.
5. You will receive written confirmation of all financial transactions.
Cancellations: In the event of cancellation prior to 10 weeks before arrival date, your deposit or payment will be refunded minus an administration charge.
If you cancel less than 10 weeks before your arrival date we will withhold you payment and seek to rent out your reserved/ booked period. If we rent out the reserve/booked period we will refund your payment minus an administration charge. If we are unable to rent out your reserved/booked period, we regret no refund will be made to you.
Our administration charge is 50€ per apartment.
6. Changes and amendments cannot be made to the Booking Form (unless previously agreed).
7. In completing the Booking Form, the name of every person in your party must be clearly identified (including infants). The total number in your party as identified in the Booking Form cannot be exceeded (unless previously agreed). You must notify us, in writing, if there is a change in the people in your party.
8. The person signing the Booking Form will be deemed as the person responsible for the whole party and for the payments.
Please note: Pets are not allowed on the premises
9. Unless previously agreed, on the day of arrival, your apartment will be available to you from 14.00 onwards. On the day of departure, please vacate your apartment by 10.00 (if your flight is later you will still be able to use the facilities of the Villa).
10. Upon arrival a refundable security deposit of 200 euros, will be required. This deposit covers the cost of keys and breakages and will be returned immediately on completion of a satisfactory inspection minus any deductions for loss or damage.
B Your Agreement with us
11. You understand accept the Booking conditions as identified above in the booking and cancellation section.
Although a safety deposit box is available in each apartment, the company cannot take responsibility for any loss of personal property (e.g. jewellery, money etc.) or personal injury or to any other guest caused by his/her own negligence (also see Health & Safety below). Therefore, we strongly advise that you take out suitable holiday insurance at the time of booking to adequately cover your requirements i.e. travel, personal injury, medical, loss of items, car hire etc.
Please Note: The building has full liability insurance.
We operate a 'No Smoking' policy in the Apartments. You can smoke outside on the terrace or balcony.
Please notify us of any breakages and damage as soon as possible to enable us to prepare properly for the next client.
In the case when the Management feel that any item of property or contents of the property are damaged due to negligence or wilful behaviour by any guest, the person responsible (and the person responsible for the party renting an apartment) will be liable to pay the Company the cost of repairing the damage or replacing (Company's choice) the damaged item.
As our aim is to offer a peaceful, tranquil and enjoyable retreat we request all guests to cooperate in achieving this aim.
We reserve the right to terminate accommodation arrangements of any guest, who in our opinion is causing distress, annoyance, or danger to any other clients, employees or third party, or causing damage to our property. In this situation our responsibility for accommodating the person/s concerned will immediately cease and we will not be responsible to pay compensation or make a refund.
C Health & Safety
We expect all guests to exercise care as they enjoy their stay here.
- floor tiles can be slippery
- leaning over the balcony is dangerous
- care should be taken when closing shutters and windows.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests the following conditions and rules are in force:
1. The pools will normally be open from 09.00 to 19.00
2. Children under the age of 14 cannot use the pools unless accompanied by an adult responsible for the children.
3. Parents/Carers will be held responsible for the actions and behaviour of their children.
4. Guests using the pools are expected to refrain from any form of objectionable verbal or physical behaviour that is likely to be a nuisance or harmful to other guests.
5. Running about and Ball games around the pools are not permitted activities as wet tiles can be very slippery in the proximity of the pool.
6. Diving is not permitted.
7. Guests are requested to use the pre-cleanse shower before entering the water.
8. The Company will not accept responsibility of liability for money, clothing or any other article lost by the pool-side.
9. The Company must emphasise that all guests using the pools do so at their own risk.
Please note: 1. There is an additional charge of 50 Euros for heating the swimming pool. If you require this service please request it at the time of booking. 2. Friends of the guests not resident in Tavira Vacations Apartments will be charged 10 Euros per day for use of the pool facility.
D The Company's Agreement with you
1. The Company accepts full responsibility for the quality of the accommodation that we have confirmed to you.
2. The prices stated to you when we confirm your accommodation requirement will not be changed. However, we do reserve the right to change our advertised prices, if necessary, due to circumstances out of our control (e.g. significant rises in gas/electrical/water supplies etc.).
The Company cannot, however, accept liability for changes or cancellations caused as a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the Company's control. These events include, war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural or man-made disasters, epidemics, fire, extreme weather conditions, disruption or failure of main water or electrical services - the consequence of which could not have been avoided, even with all due care.