Listed below are the days for Flea markets in and around Tavira. They are an excellent diversion to look for bargains that include items made from Leather, embroidered linen crafts and so on
* Flea market and collector's fair in Tavira:
1st Saturday of the month on Avenida D. Manuel I (next to the new market building).
* Market in Tavira: 3rd Saturday of each month in Rua Vale Caranguejo.
* Flea market in Fuzeta: 1st Sunday of the month, next to the Campsite.
* Flea market in Monte Gordo: 4th Saturday of the month at 10am, next to the Tourist Office on the beach front.
* Market in Moncarapacho: 1st Sunday of the month next to Rua das Olarias.
* Market in Santa Catarina: 4th Sunday of each month in Rua 1.º de Maio.
* Market in Vila Nova de Cacela: 3rd Sunday of the month, next to the Market
* Market in Quelfes: 4th and 5th Sunday of the month in front of School EB1building, from 08.00h to 13.00h.
* Market in Fuzeta: 1st Thursday of the month, next to the Campsite.
* Market in Estói: 2nd Sunday of each month